Added by: Nikki_25519
From 10:00am to 15:00pm
A one day workshop to introduce you to traditional stained glass techniques through making a small panel to take a way with you.
The workshop will cover:
• Choosing a simple design for a small stained glass panel
• How to choose glass for your design
• Transferring your design to glass
• Safe glass cutting technique
• Assembly of your items using lead or copper foil technique
Course fee £37 (includes materials). For more details or to book a place visit www.derbyshire.gov.uk/coursesearch or phone or email us at the Buxton Fairfield Adult Community Education Centre.